We've all heard of some strange things being sold on Poshmark, from used dental floss to half-eaten sandwiches.
But the real doozy that has caught our attention is the sale of dirty socks. Yes, you read that right. Someone is actually trying to sell a pair of socks that they've worn and not washed. Gross!
But why would anyone want to buy dirty socks, you might ask? Well, k've come up with a list of possible reasons. I hope you like them.. or not🤣
1) They're into some kinky foot fetish and think dirty socks are a turn-on. Ok I had to get that one out of the way!!
2) They're trying to save money on laundry detergent.
3) They've lost all sense of hygiene and think dirty socks are the new clean.
4) They're trying to get back at their ex by sending them a pair of smelly socks.
5) They're a scientist trying to study the effects of bacteria growth on clothing.
6) They're a masochist who enjoys the smell of other people's foot sweat.
7) They're a collector of strange and unusual items and think dirty socks will make a great addition to their collection.
8) They're a farmer trying to keep the mice away from their crops.
9) They're a prankster looking to gross out their friends.
They're a sock aficionado who believes that the more worn and stinky a sock is, the better it is.
So there you have it, folks. If you're looking to buy or sell dirty socks, Poshmark might be the place for you. Just don't say I didn't warn you."